If you’re unsure as to which PLA Filament can help you get the job done, worry not. We’ve created a handy list of Best PLA Filaments to help you narrow down the options.
List of The Best PLA Filaments
Our top PLA Filaments are listed below along with the recommended uses that set them apart from the pack.
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D printer filament vacuumed sealed with desiccant
- Recommended Nozzle Temperature: 205 - 225 C; Filament diameter - 1.75mm
- Net weight: 200 grams / Spool Diameter: 6" / Spool Width: 1.5" / Spool Hub Diameter: 2.25"
- PLA filament is compatible with various 3D printers such as the Monoprice Maker Select, Lulzbot, Flash Forge, and many more
- Color pack contains 4 spools, each spool contains 200g of filament. Colors: Blue, Green, Orange, Red
- 3D printer filament (1.75mm diameter, pink; 1 kg spool); designed to fit most common 3D printers (check spool size for compatibility)
- Made of PLA, a commonly used thermoplastic material known for its lower melting temperature and ease of use (no heated bed required), plus it's low-warp, odorless, and offers a glossy-type finish
- Engineered to reduce jamming
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
- Dimensional accuracy: Diameter variance of no more than 30 microns for consistent feeding and better 3D prints.
- High compatibility: 3D Solutech PLA Filamet is compatible with nearly all 3D printers, including RepRap derivatives and those from MakerBot (such as the Replicator and Replicator 2), Ultimaker, Bits from Bytes, Airwolf3D, Makergear, Printrbot, Bukobot, Type A Machines, and many others.
- 3D Solutech engineered its Professional 3D Printer filament to strict tolerances and the highest quality standards, ensuring trouble-free operation with your 3D printer and superior results.
- 3D Solutech PLA filament is the choice of engineers, designers, and anyone else into 3D printing who demands the best.
- 【Healthy & Enviromental PLA】Polylactic Acid 3D Printer Filament approximately 2.2 LBS 1 KG Spools 1.75mm, Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm), Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C - 240°C (356°F - 464°F)
- 【Rainbow & Multicolor PLA】This type rainbow filaments normally around 25 meters change color, the colors reapeat red,orange,yellow,green, blue,purple,white on the roll. The colors are randomly delivered , both are very gorgeous, The first color is random, coloring of prints can be influenced by varying size of printed objects, infill, and total number
- 【Strong Compatibility】Compatible with 3D Printers and 3D Pens that use 1.75MM filament, Our filaments had been tested on various brands of 3D printer in the market and with positive customers' feedback
- 【Spool Diameter】Multi-color filaments have been developed for multi-color prints using a single extruder (3D printer with one nozzle). This makes multi-color printing as easy as single-color prints. Because there are several colors on one spool consecutively, the prints will consist of several colors automatically. The PLA Spools :7.88" - Spool Width: 2.69" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
- 【Guarantee & Service】We are Confident about PLA Filament Quality,We offer 24hours online aftersales sevice,100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Be Sure easy to use next time please make sure insert Free End of Filament into Holes
- ♥ CCTREE Shiny Silk PLA: Smooth and shiny, like silk, no polishing needed, printing at a high detail results in a beautiful finish. CCTREE silk PLA filament brings arts & crafts and 3D projects smooth shiny silk-like surface which definitely gives an eye-popping result!
- ♥ 100% NaturalWorks PLA virgin Material 100% ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY,CCTREE Filament comply with the RoHS and Reach Certificate
- ♥ Good Tolerance : You will have Pretty good experience during Printing with useing CCTREE Filament with Tolerance ± 0.03mm
- ♥ Package:Vacuumed sealed with Desiccant and packed with really hard Brown Box.This allows your filament keep optimal storage before use it.
- ♥CCTREE filament Perfect Compatible with Creality Ender 3 ,FlashForgeMonoprice，XYZprinting，ALUNAR and other desktop 3D printers which use 1.75MM Filament
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C - 210°C (356°F - 410°F)
- Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.50" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 1.25"
- 【4 Color Package】 : 200g Glow in the Dark Green, 200g Marble, 200g Silk Gold, 200g Silk Copper. A chance to test 4 different filament at a time.
- 【High Compatibility】 : Perfectly compatible with most of the FDM 3d printer on Market, 1.75mm pla filament with high diameter tolerance, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.03mm. Stable diameter accuracy offer you a smoothly feeding experience.
- 【Premium Quality】 : Good shaping, strong toughness, no bubble, no jamming, no warping, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder. Amolen filament, which have premium quality, print Much More Smoothly. 100% with virgin natural materials and Eco-friendly, NO harm to user and environment.
- 【Professional Packaging】 : Vacuum packaging with desiccant to keep it dry and keep out dust and foreign particles.
- 【Warranty】 : Within 24 Hours Reply, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, If you have any problem or you're not completely satisfied for any reason, please feel free to contact us. Your satisfaction is our pursuit, we will try our best to satisfy you.
- The surface of printed objects looks like Marble.Suggest using a 4 mm or larger nozzle.Low print speed is recommended.
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Suitable for most 3D Printer and 3D Pen.
- Suggest print temperature:190-220
- Vacuumed Sealed and free Bone bag for used filament.
- pla silk filament, pla filament 1.75mmm
- pla 1.75mm, pla 1kg, pla silver
- pla nickel silvers alloy
There are so many PLA Filaments on the market that it makes sense to take your time and explore as many options as you can.
Our list is made by consider everything a consumer need in PLA Filament so that our reader can be benefited. We hope you liked our PLA Filament Reviews.