Wants to flash your Huawei smartphone? Here we will provide you the full process. You can easily flash your device with simple steps. We will use card update technique to flash Huawei device. Using the process can flash any Huawei Android phone easily. So, follow our given procedure carefully.
You should always use the correct flash file for your Huawei device. You should also backup your Android before starting. It would help you to recover your OS if anything goes wrong.
How to Flash Stock Firmware on Any Huawei Smartphone
Firstly, backup your Android device before starting. Because your all data will get erased after flashing your phone. Make sure, you have charged your device around 50%.
Step 1: Download and extract the firmware file for Huawei smartphone. After flashing you will get a file named ‘UPDATE.APP’.
Step 2: Now make a new folder on your MicroSD card. Rename it ‘dload’.
Step 3: Transfer the ‘UPDATE.APP’ into ‘dload’ file.
Step 4: Power off your Huawei smartphone.
Step 5: Then press & hold Vol up + Vol down + Power button for up to 7 seconds.
Step 6: Wait until your device finishes the update process.
Step 7: When the update process gets finished, your device will reboot.
Now, your smartphone will reboot on Android. That’s how you can flash stock ROM on any Huawei device.
Readme before leave:
- You must download USB drivers to connect your Huawei device to the computer.
- The mentioned process works on almost any Huawei smartphones.
- If you face a bootloop error, then go to recovery mood. Then select, ‘Wipe data factory reset’.
- Alternative: You can also flash your Huawei smartphone alternatively. At first, place the ‘UPDATE.APP’ file in ‘dload’ folder. Then open your device and go to Settings > About Phone > System Update and select Local Update. That’s it!
- If you want to root your Huawei device, then you can use Root Genius or Kingoroot app.