Huawei Honor 9 Lite is the latest device from famous chinse mobile brand Huawei. If you want to root your Huawei Honor 9 Lite, here we will guide you. Once you root your device, you won’t get any built-in restrictions. Here we will use a simple program called SuperSU to root Huawei Honor 9 Lite.
Remember, root gives you the opportunity to customize your device according to your way. It would let you change your Android UI. Also, you can download apps from the desired source, use custom Stock Rooms and many more. But you should also be aware of the rooting process to avoid any unexpected incident.
How to Root Huawei Honor 9 Lite
If failed with one-click rooting apps, then use the following method. Charge your Huawei Honor 9 Lite up to 80% before starting the process. Make sure that you have enabled USB Debugging under Developer option. To turn on Developer mode, go to About phone and type Build number 7 times. Most worthily, take a backup of your data.
Step 1: Firstly, Download the latest version of SuperSU tool on your computer.
Step 2: Now turn on & connect your device to the computer via USB cable.
Step 3: Then move the downloaded root file into your device.
Step 4: Turn off your device and reboot it into recovery mode.
Note: Type ‘adb reboot recovery’ in the Fastboot tool, wheel your device is connected via USB cable.
Step 5: From recover screen, tap on install and select the SuperSU file.
Step 6: Swipe right to begin the rooting operation.
Step 7: When completed, go back and select Reboot on the main menu.
The rooting process might take some time to complete. So, be patient during the process. To check your device is rooted or not you can use Root Checker (Root Status) So, that’s how you can root Huawei Honor 9 Lite easily. More update is coming soon, so keep with us.
Readme before leaving:
- If you face bootloop error, on recovery mode select ‘Wipe data factory reset’, ‘Wipe cache partition’, ‘Wipe Dalvik cache’ option one by one.
- You may lose all of your data after rooting process. So, it’s recommended to have a backup of local data.
- Turn on the USB debugging option, to successfully root your device.
- The rooting process might cause warranty revoke of your device.
- Flash: Do you want to flash official stock ROM on Huawei Honor 9 Lite? See the full instruction.