Alcatel 5! It’s a flagship phone from Alcatel. The smartphone has a 5.7-inch screen, the dual camera of 12+8 MP, a fingerprint scanner and more. But if you want to personalize your Alcatel 5, you should root it. The Alcatel 5 runs on Android 7.0. That means you can unlock so many features of your device via rooting. Here we will talk about how you can root Alcatel 5.
Rooting is fun, but if you do it in wrong way, then it could harm your device. Rooting your device lets you use custom ROMs, third-party apps, get advanced options and many more. So, do it correctly and have fun with newly unlocked features.
How to Root Alcatel 5 Easily
As a safe way, you can use one-click root apps to root Alcatel 5. It will root your device with just one-click. Those apps are Root Genius, KingoRoot, KingRoot, and others. Here you don’t need to make backups How to Root Alcatel 5 p of your data. Everything will be safe after rooting your device. If you fail that try another app.
How to Root Alcatel 5 in Advanced Way
Sometime one-click root apps don’t work your Android device. So, you should try the advanced way on Alcatel 5. Here you have to take backups of your personal data. Then turn on the USB Debugging option in Developer mode of your device. Now start the process.
Step 2: Connect your device to the computer through USB cord.
Step 3: Transfer the Magisk file to your device’s MicroSD card.
Step 4: Now, turn on the command prompt on your computer. Execute this code ‘adb reboot recovery’ on it.
Step 5: Your device will reboot in recovery. Just go to Install section and select the Magisk file.
Step 6: Then select System Reboot on the menu of recovery.
Wait to reboot your phone completely. Now download Root Checker(Root Status) app on your device. It will tell you if your device is rooted or not.
Readme before leave:
- Your device must be bootloader unlocked to apply root procedure on your device.
- Before starting the root procedure, Turn on USB Debugging in Developer mood section of your device.
- To unlock Developer mood on your device, go to Settings > About Phone. Then tap the Build Number for 7 times.
- Rooting your device may void the warranty on your device. But you can unroot your device via Magisk Manager.
- Flash: Wants to flash stock ROM on Alcatel 5? Then see the flashing process.