Rooting Android device may seem painful. Because it’s a heavy and advanced method. You have to do so many things to root your phone. But don’t worry, here we have Root Genius App to relieve your pain. Using Root Genius, you can root over 10,000 Android phones with one click. It’s a genius app that is small sized and easy to use. Here we will show you, how to root any Android Device using Root Genius App.
What is Root Genius?
Root Genius is a small app that can root Android phones with just single-click. It works on all Android device including Android 2.0 to Android 6.0 and more. This app provides one of the easiest and safest way to root your device. On Root Genius, you won’t lose any data during the rooting process. Most of all, it’s a free app to use.
How to Root Any Android Device using Root Genius Easily
Using Root Genius, you can root your device in few minutes. Firstly, charge up your device around 80% and turn on USB Debugging under Developer option. If you can’t find the Developer option, then go into About Phone and tap on Build Number for up to 7 times.
Step 1: Download the latest version of Root Genius App on your desktop.
Step 2: Run the Root Genius .exe file as administrator, from the downloaded file.
Step 3: Make sure you checked the agree option. Then click on ‘Get Started’ button.
Step 4: Now connect your phone to the computer via USB cable.
Step 5: Then click on the Connect button.
Step 6: After that, click on ‘Root Now’ option to start rooting process.
Step 7: Wait patiently until the process get 100% finished.
Now you can unplug your device and check root status. To check if your device has rooted or not, use Root Checker(Root Status) App.
Readme before leave:
- Make sure you turned on the USB Debugging option in Developer mood before connecting it to the computer.
- To find it go to Settings > About Phone and tap 7 times on Build Number option.
- Root Genius works on all Windows computer including 32 & 64 bits. But it doesn’t support Macintosh and Linux computers.
- You won’t lose any data during the rooting process in Root Genius App. So, no need to backup your data.
- You can root more than 10,000 Android phones models using Root Genius.
- The developer of Root Genius is SJRoot. He’s an xda developer.
1 thought on “How to Root Any Android Device using Root Genius Easily”
I tried root my phone using Root Genius, i met with all the requirements mentioned in this site, like enabled usb debug & Connected the phone to my PC and able to fetch device using adb devices. but i see a message that “Network error. Failed to get components”.
Shall i get any suggestions to by pass this issue and have a successful root on my phone?