Wants to root HTC Desire 12? We will teach you. By rooting your device, you can make your Android device smarter. You can also get so many benefits and extract options after rooting your device. Here we will show you a full tutorial on how to root HTC Desire 12 easily.
Before starting, we suggest you to use one-click root apps to root your device. Those are Root Genius, KingoRoot, and others. If you failed to root your device via one-click rooting apps, then try the following method.
To root your device, you must unlock the bootloader of your device. So, at first, you must unlock the bootloader of your HTC device. Then you can follow the advanced method.
How to Root HTC Desire 12
Firstly, take backup of your personal data like contact, media, document, and others. Then charge your device around 70%-80%. If you have done those properly get into those steps.
Step 1: Turn on the USB Debugging option in Developer mood on your device.
Note: The developer mood is hidden by default. Go to Settings > About Phone and tap 7 times on Build Number.
Step 2: Download the latest released version of Minimal ADB & Fastboot tool
Step 3: Then download the SuperSU file on your device.
Step 4: Connect your device to the computer via USB cord.
Step 5: Open ADB command window and execute ‘adb fast boot recovery’ on it.
Note: If that doesn’t work, press Vol down + Power key until you see the recovery screen on your device.
Step 6: Go into recovery menu and tap on install.
Step 7: Install the downloaded SuperSU file.
Step 8: Reboot your HTC Desire 12.
That’s how you can root HTC Desire 12 safely. It’s a trusted method to root your HTC device. To check if your device is rooted or not, use Root Checker(Root Status) app. Here you will get the root result in few seconds. Lastly, don’t forget to tell us if this worked for you or not.
Readme before leave:
- Your HTC device must be bootloader unlocked. Because without unlocking bootloader rooting your device isn’t possible.
- The computer should have installed the required HTC USB drivers on the computer. It connects your device to the computer.
- Don’t forget to turn on USB debugging option on your Android device before starting.
- Be careful, rooting your device will expire the warranty.
- Flash: If your HTC Desire 12 is soft-bricked, then you can repair it by flashing official stock ROM on it.